Click here to obtain more information and book.
If you require urgent medical attention, please dial 000 (Zero) for assistance and ask for an Ambulance.
Use the button to book in and see one of our Doctors
Welcome to Australia Fair Medical Centre
Australia Fair Medical Centre has been delivering high quality health services for many years. Our established, high quality team of General Practitioners, Nurses and Administrative staff pride themselves in providing you and your family with the best quality health care.
- Australia Fair Medical Centre is conveniently located in the Australia Fair Shopping Centre with two Drop off zones and a taxi drop off zone right out front of the clinic.
- Ample parking available with direct clinic access.
- Health care that is designed around you.
- Maintaining the highest standards of personal care and clinical patient outcomes.
The care we show for our patients is not just a value statement, we aim to meet the expectations of our patients every visit.
We take pride in achieving our goals and to challenge ourselves to find a better way. We care about our community; we care about you.
Our experienced doctors take pride in the health care they deliver every day.
Finely tuned skills in an array of services in healthcare are on offer at our clinic, from general health to specialised services such as skin excisions and Mirena insertions and removals.
The following list highlights a selection of services available however the list is not exhaustive.
Please call our friendly staff if you required specific information on a service listed below or to make an enquiry about a service not listed.
Our doctors treat each individual as a unique case, listening to your concerns and finding the right health advice specific for your condition.
Family planning covers a wide variety of issues. Whether you are planning a pregnancy, have fallen pregnant unexpectedly or are trying not to fall pregnant
Women & Men’s Health
Our doctors are available to discuss, advise and treat women’s and men’s health issues. Make a booking today.
Mental Health is more than just mental illness. Poor mental health can prevent you from coping with the stresses of daily life, working productively and enjoying life.
Queensland divers are legally required to have passed a Diving Medical Examination that has been done in accordance with Australian Standards.
Skin cancer checks
Our Doctors use a number of tools and techniques to examine skin thoroughly, beyond what the naked eye can see.
In Case Of Emergency
If you require urgent medical attention, please dial 000 (Zero) for assistance and ask for Ambulance.
If you are having any of the following, inform the receptionists without delay either in person or when phoning or presenting to the clinic:
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty Breathing
Our Practice is currently providing the Astra Zeneca and Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccination. Please speak to our reception staff about booking your appointment. Our Practice provides Covid – 19 Vaccinations for children aged 5 – 11 years. Please call our friendly reception staff to book an appointment or you can book online via the Book Now button on our website.
- Please note if you are suffering from any respiratory or flu-like symptom (including cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever or fatigue, or have been in contact with someone who might have Covid-19, please contact the clinic on the phone number on our site. One of our friendly receptionists will ask you some questions and arrange a telephone consultation/ video consultation with one of our doctors.
- Due to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic, all patients attending our clinic are required to be screened when booking appointments. If booking online, please answer screening questions honestly
Click below to download
a Consent form: